Fabulous Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the guild Fabulous of Spiral Knights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mah dA account >:I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenFrog

RamenFrog

Mah dA account >:I Empty
PostSubject: Mah dA account >:I   Mah dA account >:I EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Alright so this is my DeviantArt account...which is still nakey since I cleaned out my really old crap and am uploading the new stuff..

Also starting July 6th for a week I need votes on my t-shirt (only if you would wear it) for a contest I entered relating to music.

Anyhow..BEHOLD

ramenfrog.deviantart

Okay so..apparently I can't post external links for another 5 days...so..just copy and paste that and add a .com to the end of it...

Lame :I
Back to top Go down
Fauxtrot

Fauxtrot

PostSubject: Re: Mah dA account >:I   Mah dA account >:I EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 pm

You draw so guud ;v;..

I'm suddenly reminded that I should probably get on top of doing that drawing I promised you a while back XD..
Back to top Go down
http://darlingdolly.tumblr.com
RamenFrog

RamenFrog

PostSubject: Re: Mah dA account >:I   Mah dA account >:I EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 am

lmao I totally forgot about that...

Anyways, voting has started on my T-shirt design. Please look at it and if you would totally wear it click the "I'd wear this" button on the top right of the design.

If I win you might score a free t-shirt c:
Back to top Go down
Nebulan

Nebulan

PostSubject: Re: Mah dA account >:I   Mah dA account >:I EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 am

Man I think I should get back into drawing. I kinda slacked off because last year I broke my arm and barely could write, nonetheless draw. Anyways I'll bs sure to eventually make my own dA account and post some stuff. Hope you guys can check it out and tell me what you think when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mah dA account >:I   Mah dA account >:I Empty

Back to top Go down

Mah dA account >:I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Forums. :: Outside Of Spiral Knights :: A Fabulous Art Show-
Jump to: