This is the forum for the guild Fabulous of Spiral Knights

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Firestorm Citadel Brandish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypnotio

Hypnotio

Firestorm Citadel Brandish Empty
PostSubject: Firestorm Citadel Brandish   Firestorm Citadel Brandish EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:00 am

Okay, I might as well kick-start this section of the forums.

It seems that all the brandish line upgrades, sans Acheron, are used almost equally by knights in the Firestorm Citadel. My question to you, fellow knights, is which do you prefer to use, and why?

Personally, I choose the Glacius because its freeze extinguishes oilers and can hold enemies in place while you charge your next attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fauxtrot

Fauxtrot

PostSubject: Re: Firestorm Citadel Brandish   Firestorm Citadel Brandish EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I have a combuster and a glacius, but really I prefer my glacius xD;.. I don't disturb shivs (SO BASICALLY JUST ISSEN BECAUSE THAT'S ALL HE DOES) It holds the zombies in place for a little while.. It's saved me a bunch of times with freezing them before they hop at me. Oh, and mine has medium on undead so that's a nice little bonus aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darlingdolly.tumblr.com
Issenthevampy
Admin
Issenthevampy

PostSubject: Re: Firestorm Citadel Brandish   Firestorm Citadel Brandish EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:14 am

I'm curious to know if the Voltedge's static would actually prevent the mobs from being pushed back at all if that would be the case then the Voltedge would probably be the superior sword for the situation because you would get the status effect AND the knock back
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fabulousguildforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firestorm Citadel Brandish   Firestorm Citadel Brandish Empty

Back to top Go down

Firestorm Citadel Brandish
Page 1 of 1