Fabulous Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the guild Fabulous of Spiral Knights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hypnotio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotio

Hypnotio

Hypnotio   Empty
PostSubject: Hypnotio    Hypnotio   EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 am

Greetings! My name is Hypnotio. I have been playing since June 22 of 2011, and I've deleted and re-created my knight multiple times. I used to use an elevator pass, but I don't anymore.

I play by the standard that every knight has a goal in this game, and a right to work towards achieving that goal. My other standard is to trust/respect someone until they give me a reason not to.

So what brings me to Fabulous? Well, I suppose the desire to join a guild that just enjoys having fun with Spiral Knights. I used to lounge around in Haven and see Statistician and others promoting the guild, so when I bumped into Ramenfrog one day (connections from the past), I asked her about the guild, decided I wanted to join, and sent a letter to Fauxtrot.

So here I am! So far, I'm really enjoying things here. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed with a sense of excitement about playing the game we all love, and that's exactly what I enjoy being around. I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Talk to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fauxtrot

Fauxtrot

Hypnotio   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypnotio    Hypnotio   EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Wow, you've been playing since a monthhh before me I think. I don't really remember.

Also your icon is silly. MUCH BETTER THAN CAT'S JESUS CHRISHAWIENAWT

But anyway, welcome aboarddddd
Back to top Go down
http://darlingdolly.tumblr.com

Hypnotio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Forums. :: The Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: